Spark scientific curiosity from a young age with this six-level course through an enquiry-based approach and active learning. Collins International Primary Science fully meets the requirements of the Cambridge Primary Science Curriculum Framework from 2020 and has been carefully developed for a range of international contexts.
The course is organised into four main strands: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Earth and Space and the skills detailed under the ‘Thinking and Working Scientifically’ strand are introduced and taught in the context of those areas.
For each Workbook at Stages 1 to 6, we offer:
- A write-in Workbook linked to the Student’s Book
- New language development activities help build science vocabulary
- Earth and Space content covers the new curriculum framework
- Thinking and Working Scientifically deepens and enhances the delivery of Science skills
- Actively learn through practical activities that don’t require specialist equipment or labs
- Scaffolding allows students of varying abilities to work with common content and meet learning objectives
- Supports Cambridge Global Perspectives™ with activities that develop and practise key skills
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework (0097) from 2020
This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the new curriculum framework 0097 from 2020.
There are no reviews yet.