From discovering how we breathe, to finding out how gravity works, Cambridge Lower Secondary Science gets you thinking like a scientist! Packed with opportunities to plan experiments, make predictions and gather results, the series helps you think and work scientifically. Each unit ends with a project, like using chromatographs to solve a mystery, to help you bring together what you have learnt and show how the topics relate to the real world. With vocabulary boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes science accessible for learners with English as a second language.
- Talk and think about what you already know with ‘Getting Started’ boxes at the start of each topic
- Think and work scientifically with practical tasks in the ‘Think like a scientist’ feature
- Topics throughout the series support the new earth and space strand of the curriculum framework
- Reflect on what you have learnt with ’summary sections’ at the end of each topic
- Answers to all questions can be found in the accompanying teacher’s resource
- Downloadable tests, with answers, provide ready-made assessment opportunities
There are no reviews yet.