Develop your learner’s English skills as they explore the world through non-fiction texts, perform poetry and write their own stories! You will find a range of international fiction, non-fiction, poetry and drama throughout this series to help your learners develop their understanding of different genres and text types.
- The ‘Getting started’ feature at the start of each session gets you thinking and talking about what you already know
- Key word boxes introduce key subject specific terms
- Skills tips give guidance on how to develop the four core skills
- ‘Language focus’ provides clear explanations of key grammar and language rules
- ‘Summary Checklist’ statements and ‘Check your progress’ questions help you reflect on what you have learnt
- Answers for all activities can be found in the accompanying teacher’s resource
- You can find audio files in the teacher’s resource or digital learner’s book
There are no reviews yet.